Adequate ventilation (including air conditioning) can help reduce risk of spreading coronavirus in workplaces.
HSE’s updated guidance will help you identify poor ventilation in work areas and take practical steps to improve it. This can help reduce the risk of COVID19 spreading in your workplace.
HSE’s updated guidance includes a new video setting out the key advice, and there is information on:
- Identifying poorly ventilated areas and using CO2 monitors
- Improving natural ventilation
- How to improve mechanical ventilation
- Air cleaning and filtration units
- Ventilation in work vehicles.
HSE also have some examples of how businesses have improved ventilation to reduce COVID-19 transmission in the workplace.