**SCOTLAND ONLY** FREE webinar – Asbestos Management – What do you need to know?
Friday 11th June 2021 – 10am – 12pm
Colleagues in Scotland – come and join us at the first of two FREE webinars.
A chance for you to hear from our asbestos specialist and understand your duties as a social landlord as defined by the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
We’ll provide a short presentation and then hold a Q&A session giving you the chance to ask the questions that you want answering.
Here’s what we’ll talk about at webinar one:
The Duty to Manage Asbestos – Regulation 4
- What do the Regulations require and how can you comply?
- What is a non-domestic premises – what types of premises are included?
- Why is an Asbestos Management Plan so important and what should be included in it?
- What key components should be included in your asbestos register?
- The importance of identifying and taking action where required.
Beyond the front door of domestic dwellings – what’s required?
- What are a landlord’s responsibilities in a tenant’s homes?
We’ll take a look at how the regulations apply to domestic premises, including in your tenants homes, and what you should consider when you or your contractors are carrying out works there.
Vicki Cutler, health and safety professional in the social housing sector for over 17 years and is Director of Housing H&S Compliance UK Ltd.
Matt Dawes, asbestos specialist with over 18 years’ experience, including within the housing sector.
If there's a course you'd like us to run, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
You can also join our mailing list to be amongst the first to find out when new courses are announced: