Mental Health Aware
This introductory four-hour session raises awareness of mental health. Your employees will gain:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after their own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to offer support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
Mental Health First Aid Champions
This one-day mental health awareness and skills course qualifies your employees as MHFA Champions, giving them:
- Knowledge and confidence to provide Mental Health First Aid for the most common mental health issues
- An understanding of how to help build a mentally healthy workplace, challenge stigma and support positive wellbeing.
Mental Health First Aiders
This two day course qualifies your employees as Mental Health First Aiders, giving them:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether through self-help resources, internal support such as EAP, or external sources such as their GP
- An understanding of how to keep themselves safe while performing their duties.