This course is IATP Approved
Our Duty to Manage Asbestos training course is directed at those who manage premises, and have a responsibility for protecting the people who work in such premises, from the risks to ill health that exposure to asbestos causes.
– Asbestos Awareness training
– Regulation 4 – Duty to Manage Asbestos in Non-Domestic Premises
– Asbestos Surveying
– The Asbestos Survey Report
– The Asbestos Management Plan
– Defining Work which is Non-Licensable and Licensable (including Notifiable Non Licensed Work)
Dates & Venues:
Wednesday 1st April 2020 – Malmaison Hotel, Dundee
Book by 17 February 2020 to take advantage of our special ‘Early Bird’ rate of;
Just £99 per delegate BOOK your place using the online form below
(After this time, it will still be a great rate of £135 per delegate)
*Prices include refreshments and lunch, handouts and certificates.
Prices are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
We’d like to send you details of our other courses and relevant information, we will NOT share your information with any other organisations. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by emailing email@example.com